
I love libraries!
All the information.
The wealth of knowledge waiting to be consumed.
This past week I've baked a cake with a hen, a cat and a rat. I drew pictures with a purple crayon. I've roamed through a few Japanese gardens. I picked blueberries with Sal and her mother. I think tonight I'll tour England with Madeline, but for now I'll be the Girl Lost In Translation.
Have a wonderful weekend!
All the information.
The wealth of knowledge waiting to be consumed.
This past week I've baked a cake with a hen, a cat and a rat. I drew pictures with a purple crayon. I've roamed through a few Japanese gardens. I picked blueberries with Sal and her mother. I think tonight I'll tour England with Madeline, but for now I'll be the Girl Lost In Translation.
Have a wonderful weekend!
7 comments:
i love libraries too! especially now that i don't even have to go into one to download books to my ereader!
have you started girl in translation yet? i'm listening to it in the car and really like it! i'm on the last disc. i'll be sad when it's over.
I just got it today. Hopefully I'll be able to read some of it tonight!
Yes an adventure is waiting on you with books! Have fun
Can't wait to take Olivia to the library and get lost for a day.
Take care,
Lisa
P.S.
Happy Mother's Day
You make this librarian proud!
My boys and I visit the public library every week. They like to hang out in my school library too. And this afternoon, they were playing library in the playroom, rows of books all set up!
Oh I love reading- right now I'm reading several books at the time time, seems like I have "book ADD" lol...
I finally started reading the book. Now if only I could find some time to read more than 4 pages at a time!
Post a Comment